Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten
und wurde 360 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
Aislinn Offline

21.09.2004 20:58
RE: Which Magical Dark Creature Are You? antworten

[tabel]Take the quiz: "Which Magical Dark Creature Are You?"

Witch
We all know that there are some good witches out there in the world - like Glinda in her poofy pink dress. But that's not you. You're a regular house dodger and you know it. Always seeming to be pissing other people off and being pissed off at other people you have a nack for not fitting in many places. You prefer being alone because of this and though very independant, you are very wrathful upon whomever may cross your broomstick. Youre as bitter as ground parsley. I think you need a hug. ----l:-/ your quote : [/tabel]

Liebe grüße
Aislinn

Fortuna Offline

21.09.2004 21:16
#2 RE: Which Magical Dark Creature Are You? antworten

Your Results:
WereLeopard
You are a wereleopard. Very sensual and intense - dramatic even. You're fast, agile, graceful, strong, and you have kickass eyes. Very touch oriented - you need constant contact with other warm cozy people to be at peace. Playfull and furry no one will complain when you want a cuddle - or a little more. Okay or maybe even a lot more... Purrr for me baby.

Deathgrinder Offline

22.09.2004 08:27
#3 RE: Which Magical Dark Creature Are You? antworten

Your Results:
Witch
We all know that there are some good witches out there in the world - like Glinda in her poofy pink dress. But that's not you. You're a regular house dodger and you know it. Always seeming to be pissing other people off and being pissed off at other people you have a nack for not fitting in many places. You prefer being alone because of this and though very independant, you are very wrathful upon whomever may cross your broomstick. Youre as bitter as ground parsley. I think you need a hug. ----l:-/ your quote :

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen